Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is Joe Paterno Really Dead?

Is Joe Paterno really dead?  Mark Twain immortally said once, "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."  Various news organizations spread the news that Joe Paterno had died last night, and I recalled reports of  Zach Braff of Scrubs in which a webpage was set up by a Scrubs fan announcing that Zach Braff had committed suicide. It was an attempt to fool some friends and film their reactions, however he neglected to take the web-page down and it became a Facebook and Twitter sensation.
It just goes to show that you can't believe everything you hear and read.  I guess when it is my time to go I will be the first to know!  Oh, and by the way, I am back blogging!  Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated also!

No comments:

Post a Comment