Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Why So Sad, Chad? Child, PLEASE!

Chad, why so sad? Why is it when you try to do good, you do bad. I'm not glad. I'm just sad. Sad that what you were when you were with my Cincinnati Bengals is no more. As much as you will always be "The Joker", "The Class Clown", etc., maybe you are starting to learn that it is time to grow up. Fame got to you like it does most famous people. It's not ALL about you. Things you got sway with before, that is no more. It is one thing to enjoy life, another thing to live like a "playa", destroy your marriage and now your career. And now you're in jail. For 30 (days). The world still does care about you. Maybe you will get another chance with the Bengals, and join the list of second chances Mike Brown has invested in (see "Pacman" Jones latest debacle ). I love you. But, man, people don't see what you see. Yeah, this judge made a bad call. Maybe she'll let you out early. But, I hope you learn something while you're there. In the jailhouse now. Rock Bottom. Come back strong and be a better person. We all got flaws, Ochocinco. Show us another side. I know you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment